Sunday, August 6, 2017

Carols of Christmas Early Release

The Holiday Catalog 2017 will be here before you know it (September 1 to be exact) but you can get your hands on the adorable Carols of Christmas and coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlits bundle NOW! Getting to play with new products early is always exciting!


I've been creating with this new bundle of products and here are a few ideas I wanted to share with you to help get those creative juices going.








I just love the Carols of Christmas stamp set with the coordinating Thinlits . Now I have to decide which one of these cards is going to be my Christmas card for 2017. It's never too early to start getting Christmas cards ready. Do you make yours early, too? Or are you more of a "stay up all night and get them done" kind of stamper? It's funny how I prefer to plan ahead but inevitably, I end up staying up all night for a few nights to finish them out.


Remember: When you do your online shopping, be sure to use any Bonus Days coupons that you earned in July during checkout. You have until August 31st to redeem them.

Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment