Thursday, March 8, 2018

First BOGO Sale of the Year and Update on Scrapbook Expo

I'm hosting my first BOGO Sale of 2018 on Sunday, March 18th! This is a come-and-go event from 2 pm until 5 pm. Come shop all my retired products before I box them up and take them with me to the Expo! (I wanted to give my current customers first dibs on my stash!)


Here's how the BOGO Sale works: Purchase any amount from the Annual or Occasions catalog and receive the same amount (before shipping and tax) in products from my retired stash for FREE! You pick your FREE products and take them home with you!

And, for every $50 you spend, you also get to select a FREE Sale-a-Bration product! Sale-a-Bration ends March 31st so this is a great time to save!

PLUS: There will be door prizes - think stamps, paper, embellishments and more! You'll receive 1 ticket for attending and you'll receive 2 additional tickets if you RSVP for this event.


An update on the Scrapbook Expo:

My friend and upline, Sharon, and I will have a booth again at the Scrapbook Expo this year. In years past the Expo has been held at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine. However, this year the location has moved to the Irving Convention Center in Irving, Texas. All the details about the Expo including classes, crops, shopping times and more can be found on the Scrapbook Expo's website here.

I look forward to seeing you at the BOGO Sale or at the Expo this month!

Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment